The International Business Rules Forum™ is the premier Conference dedicated to Business Rules, where the future of Business Rules, Decisioning, Compliance & Enterprise Design is taking shape! This year’s event covers Business Rules, Decision Management, Business Process, Governance and Compliance. Once again I will be giving a tutorial and a keynote and acting as track chair for the great decisioning track so register NOW!
The 12th International Business Rules Forum is November 1-5, 2009 at the Bellagio, Las Vegas.
Register for the Super Early Bird by June 30!
The three day Forum Conference features 6 Dynamic tracks:
- Case Studies – Learn from your peers
- Enterprise Decision Management – The future of decisioning now
- How To – Practical learning to take back and apply straight away
- Business Process Management – Simplify processes, increase agility and improve effectiveness
- Chief Architect Track – Unparalleled insight
- Special Interest Track – Bonus Sessions
Plus essential pre and post Forum Days. The Business Alignment Symposium and three days of Tutorials:
- Business Rules from A – Z: What You Need to Know
- Maximizing the ROI of a Business Rules Investment with Decision Management
- Smart Use of Rules in Process
- Business Process Innovation: Beyond Continuous Improvement
- Capturing Business Rules – From Facilitated Sessions, From Great Big Book and From Application Code
- Event Processing 2010: Past, Present and Future
- Driving Decisions with Predictive Analytics: The Top Seven Business Applications
- Using Business Analysis to Achieve Organizational Goals
- FunLabs – Hands on demos
- RuleML – The International Symposium on Rules, Applications and Interoperability
Take advantage of the Super Early Bird and get 5 days for the price of 3 or the 3-Day Conference for only $1,295.