We recently completed a series of posts on the role of decision management in legacy modernization so I thought I would gather the various resources up in one place:
- First I wrote this piece with 4 reminders about legacy modernization.
- I followed up with a 5 step processs for decision-centric legacy modernization
- Claye Green or our partner TechBlue and I made a recording of a webinar on legacy modernization. The slides for this webinar are available here.
- I also interviewed Claye about Legacy Modernization and Decision Management
- Finally we have a brief on how to Simplify Legacy Modernization with Decision Management
If you have a legacy system you are looking to modernize and think Decision Management and business rules are the right way to go about it, drop us a line (firstname.lastname@example.org) to see how we can help.