Table of contents for A Decision-Centric Organization
- A decision-centric organization
- Decision-centric organizations focus on decisions
- Other characteristics of decision-centric organizations
- A decision-centric platform focuses on decisions
- A decision-centric platform supports automation
- A decision-centric platform integrates case management
- A decision-centric platform delivers traceability
- A decision-centric platform supports collaboration
Syndicated from ebizQ
This week I am discussing the characteristics of a decision-centric platform.
Finally the platform must allow effective collaboration between all the various groups involved in decision making. The IT department that runs the operational systems, the business people who make decisions and set policy, the executives who drive strategy and even the analytic team that build risk models or analyze customer behavior must all be able to collaborate effectively on the platform.
These capabilities—a focus on decisions and the automation of decisions, support for case management, good traceability and IT/business collaboration—are essential in any technology being considered as the platform on which to build a decision-centric organization.