Table of contents for A Decision-Centric Organization
- A decision-centric organization
- Decision-centric organizations focus on decisions
- Other characteristics of decision-centric organizations
- A decision-centric platform focuses on decisions
- A decision-centric platform supports automation
- A decision-centric platform integrates case management
- A decision-centric platform delivers traceability
- A decision-centric platform supports collaboration
Syndicated from ebizQ
This week I am discussing the characteristics of a decision-centric platform.
Not only must the platform support complex and potentially long-running cases, it must do so in a decision- and automation-centric way. It is not enough for the platform to support the definition of complex cases and their tracking and management over time. It must allow dynamic assembly of processes based on decisions made with the information available at any stage and it must return to automated, straight through processing as soon as is practicable rather than handing over cases to a completely manual process.