The fall event sequence is starting and early bird discounts are expiring so it’s time to plan your fall
- Webinar – Simplifying over-complex processes September 9, 10am Pacific
- Webinar – Delivering customer centricity across multiple channels, multiple platforms September 23, 10am Pacific
- Webinar – Implementing analytics? You need business rules October 7, 10am Pacific
- RulesFest October 11-14
I am speaking on “Decision Services Need More Than Rules” and you can register here – early bird expires September 15.
- Predictive Analytics World, October 19-20
I am giving a pre-show tutorial – Driving Enterprise Decisions with Business Analytics and Business Rules – on October 18. You can register here and the early bird expires September 10th
- Business Rules Forum
I am giving a keynote on the Thursday – Decisions have three Bs – and you can also attend my Driving Enterprise Decisions with Business Analytics and Business Rules before the show starts. You can register here
- Webinar – Decision analytics – more than BI and web analytics November 4, 10am Pacific
Hope to see you at one or more of these events.