Table of contents for A Decision-Centric Organization
- A decision-centric organization
- Decision-centric organizations focus on decisions
- Other characteristics of decision-centric organizations
- A decision-centric platform focuses on decisions
- A decision-centric platform supports automation
- A decision-centric platform integrates case management
- A decision-centric platform delivers traceability
- A decision-centric platform supports collaboration
Syndicated from ebizQ
This week I am discussing the characteristics of a decision-centric platform.
Because compliance is essential in decision making, the traceability of decisions and decision making logic to the organization’s objectives, regulations and policies is essential. Business users changing decision making must understand how that change will impact the organization, how it supports the organization’s objectives. The organization must also be able to trace those changes, see who made them and audit and manage the lifecycle of a decision.