With everything else going on at the moment, you may be finding it difficult to think about improving your decision-making. Yet COVID-19 has added a new set of constraints on your decision making and changed you objectives. This makes the management, and optimization, of decisions even more valuable.
A few weeks back we published a new white paper – The Customer Journey to Decision Optimization. Sponsored by FICO, this is available on their website. This paper lays out steps to adopt decision optimization, walking through how to codify your current practice, systematically improve your decision strategy and apply mathematical optimization.
We’ve published a couple of follow-up blog posts over on the company blog too:
- The Customer Journey to Decision Optimization
- Ongoing Decision Improvement Drives Decision Excellence
- Don’t Just Sit There, Experiment!
- Why Argue When You Can Model?
- Optimal Decision-Making
- New Analytics Approaches in Decision Optimization
- What the Future Holds for Decision Optimization [Guest Post]
Why not download the paper and start your own “Journey to Decision Optimization”?