Next Session November 18-20, 2019
Three 2-hour sessions with homework.
12:30 pm – 2:30 pm ET
Decision modeling with the Decision Model and Notation (DMN) standard is fast becoming the definitive approach for sustained business engagement, improved traceability and flexible and analytic enterprise applications.
With decision modeling, you can:
- Re-use, evolve, and manage business rules.
- Effectively frame the requirements for analytic projects.
- Streamline reporting requests.
- Define analytically driven performance dashboards.
- Optimize and simplify business processes.
This 3-part online live training class taught by leading expert James Taylor, CEO of Decision Management Solutions, will prepare you to be immediately effective in a modern, collaborative, and standards-based approach to decision modeling.
You will learn how to identify and prioritize the decisions that drive your success, see how to analyze and model these decisions, and understand the role these decisions play in delivering more powerful information systems.
Each step is supported by interactive decision modeling work sessions focused on problems that reinforce key points. All the decision modeling and notation in the class is based on the DMN standard, future-proofing your investment in decision modeling. Decision modeling is also a Technique in V3 of the BABOK® Guide by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA).
Click here for more information and to register.
- Decision Modeling Basics
- Introduction to Decision Model and Notation
- Core elements of decision models
- Essential Decision Properties
- Decision Requirements Modeling
- Modeling Decision Requirements
- Elicitation, Verification and Completion
- Additional Decision Properties
- Applying Decision Modeling
- Business Rules and Decision Modeling
- Analytics and Decision Modeling
- Driving the Requirements Process with Decision Modeling
- Getting started and next steps