The Call for Speakers is open for DecisionCAMP 2016 until April 1st. This year DecisionCAMP will be hosted by the International Web Rule Symposium (RuleML) on July 7, 2016 at Stony Brook University, New York, USA. This event will aim to summarize the current state in Decision Management with a particular focus on the use of the Decision Model and Notation (DMN) standard. As always it will show how people are building solutions to real-world business problems using various Decision Management tools and capabilities. If you are interested in speaking at this event, the call for speakers is open through April 1st, 2016.
We are currently seeking speakers on a variety of topics such as:
- Decision Modeling
- Business Rules Management Systems
- Predictive Analytics and Data Mining
- Decision Optimization
- Decision Management Use Cases in Different Industries
- Best Practices for using DMN and Decision Management Technologies
- Right now we are looking for some great presentations so if you want to present at this event please submit the abstract of your presentation using EasyChair.
If you don’t feel you have something to share then at least make sure you put it on your calendar. Take advantage of the opportunity to share your unique insights to empower industry with the latest advances in decision management – apply to speak here by April 1st.
And don’t forget there are still a couple of days to apply to speak at Building Business Capability 2016 too.