Our Partner Azinta is running a Decision Management and Decision Modeling class in the UK in July:
Decision modeling with the new Decision Model and Notation (DMN) standard is fast becoming the definitive approach for building more effective processes and for specifying requirements for projects that integrate process models, business rules and predictive analytics. Watch this video to learn more.
Training Preview Video
- What are operational business decisions
- What are the 3 key steps to Decision Management Mastery
- Why decision management and decision modeling are essential for developing the next generation of profitable, highly adaptive and agile business processes.
Decision Management & Decision Modeling Training Details
Date: 21 July – 22 July 2015
Title: Decision Management & Decision Modeling using the OMG DMN Training
Location: Holiday Inn Hotel – Brent Cross London
Price: 1 delegate £900, 2 delegates 10% discount, 3 delegates 15% discount
A further Early Bird discount of 10% (promo code EARLY100) if registration
occurs by 20th June 2015.
A special additional DMS of 15% is available by entering DMS15 when registering.
Key Learning points:
- Learn how to use the DMN decision modeling to simplify your requirements process
- Discover patterns for simplifying BPMN process models by integrating them with DMN decision models
- Starting with getting to understand DMN basic concepts and then progressing to a comprehensive framework for modeling decision-responsive processes.
- Plenty of use case and scenarios will be used, with free DMN software, so that attendees can start being productive on completion of the DMN training.