After our successful webinar last week I wanted to highlight the various resources for those using Decision Management and Business Rules to develop compliant systems. Compliance, and the need to automate compliance across multiple processes and systems, drives many organizations to adopt business rules and Business Rules Management Systems. Combining this technology with a Decision Management approach (and with Decision Modeling) helps build compliance into every process, every system and meet 5 key challenges in compliance.
- The recording of the webinar I gave with Jan Purchase of LuxMagi Agile and Cost Effective Financial Compliance is available here. This contains a great demo of how to use DecisionsFirst Modeler to build decision models that drive successful compliance implementations.
- The slides for the webinar can be downloaded here.
- This post describes 5 key challenges in compliance.
- This post discusses building compliance into every process, every system with Decision Management
- I conducted an interview with Jan Purchase, founder of Lux Magi and a Decision Management Solutions partner focused on systems for compliance, and its available as two parts: Part 1 and Part 2.