I am participating in a panel “Decisions from a Business Perspective” at 3:20pm on Thursday at this years Building Business Capabilities conference in Las Vegas
This first-ever industry panel on decisions as part of business capability will feature the foremost world experts in the field. Each panelist will give a 5-minute position statement, followed by questions from the floor.
- How should business analysts think about decisions?
- How do decisions fit with business rules, business processes, and business architecture?
- What can decision techniques do for the business?
- What role can decisions play in smarter processes?
- What trends and techniques are emerging?
You can check out BBC 2013 here and register for the conference here (use code DMSBBCLV1320 for 20% off)
Comments on this entry are closed.