I am giving a webinar on the 5 ways Decision Management leads to greater customer value with AllAnalytics.com at 11am Pacific on August 8,2012.
Knowing how to create better, more profitable customer relationships starts with an understanding of the strategic and day-to-day operational decisions your company or organization is making about those customers. If you can better manage these decisions, you can apply them in smarter, more purposeful ways sure to boost the value you reap from each customer.
On Wednesday, August 8, at 2:00 p.m. ET, James Taylor, chair of the Decision Management Summit, reveals specific tips that you can use to optimize your customer relationships, including:
- Targeting customers more accurately
- Reacting to customers in real-time
- Keeping up with rapid business change
- Ensuring consistency in a multichannel world
- Keeping costs down with scalable solutions
Register for the “5 Ways Decision Management Leads to Greater Customer Value” Webinar here.