My friends at DAASL are hosting a webinar on How to achieve Rule Governance and the associated Best Practices for Enterprise wide adoption of Business Rules Management Systems. To register for the webinar go to http://daaslinc.net/webinar.php?id=Webinar1
The webinar is on 26th August 2010 at 10am Pacific/1pm Eastern. Chaitanya Kumar Sharma will speak and cover:
- Introduction to BRMS
- Why Rule Governance?
- Key components of a rule governance layer
- Audit Trails
- Association of a rule with a Change Request
- Maker/Checker support
- Definition of roles
- Work flow support for promoting rules from development to production
- Live Demo – Enterprise wide Governance of Business Rules at a Large General Insurance Company
- Best Practices & Food for thought
Chaitan has worked on a lot of BRMS implementations so this should be worth checking out.