This week’s event calendar is below. The intent of this weekly post is to focus on web events coming in the next few weeks and conferences in the coming months. If you know about web or physical events around business rules, analytics, optimization or decision management, please let me know – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Silverlink: Applying Analytics to Drive Behavior
Series – July 9 through July 28
Join best-selling authors and industry leaders for this engaging, four-part webinar series. You’ll hear fresh insights and proven methodologies about how to engage and drive healthcare consumers. Experts will describe how applied analytics enable healthcare enterprises to motivate behavior, improve health outcomes and drive member loyalty.
- FICO: New Advances in Blaze Advisor for .NET
July 8, 9:00am ET AND 12:00pm ET
Version 6.7 of FICO™ Blaze Advisor® is now available for .NET users. Find out what business rule system enhancements have been made and how they can benefit you and your business users.
- Gartner BPM Summit – October 5-7, Orlando FL
I am speaking on Tuesday morning
- Predictive Analytics World – October 19-21, Washington DC
I am giving a tutorial on the 19th and speaking
- Information on Demand 2009 – October 25-26, Las Vegas NV
- Business Rules Forum/Decision Management Summit – November 1-5, Las Vegas NV
I am giving a tutorial and keynote
Comments on this entry are closed.
*Speaking* at Gartner — is that what you have to do to get invited these days? 😉