Table of contents for Live from EDM Summit 2008
- Live from the EDM Summit – From Here to Agility
- Hotwire.com Revenue Management
- Rules and Process Management for Insurers
- EDM Summit – Day 2 Begins
- Risk Management at Sun
- Rules in tables, spreadsheets and diagrams
- Predictive Analytics Produces Business Rules That Deliver
- EDM Summit – Day 3 Begins
- Building Blocks of Decision Management
- Integrating Predictive Analytics and BRM to Improve Health Plan Member Experience
- New Approaches to Creating, Simplifying and Visualizing Rules
- Optimizing Customer Lifecycle Management
- EDM Summit – Emerging Trends Panel
Getting ready for my keynote and wanted to post a few quick things. Firstly other bloggers: Sandy Kemsley, Paul Vincent and Mike Kaviz are all here and are/will be posting. Here are the links I found so far:
- Business Rules Forum: Vendor Panel
- Business Rules Forum: Mixing Rules and Process
- Business Rules Forum: Ron Ross keynote
- Business Intelligence meets SOA
- Business Rules Forum 2008: Agile, Optimization
Let me know if you find some others.
In other news, ILOG has regained the market leader position in business rules from Fair Isaac. In their press release they report that IDC’s 2007 market share report puts them first. ILOG clearly had a very strong 2007 but good news in the report is that the market continued to grow, though I suspect that 2008 will be tougher and, with ILOG joining IBM, more complicated.
Finally there was an interesting editorial in the NY Times yesterday – The Behavorial Revolution – that was all about decision making. I don’t have time for a long post on it today but I will come back to it after the show. It’s an interesting column though.
On with the show.