We have a number of speaking engagements in the next few months and I thought I would highlight them on the blog today. Arranged in date order…
- August 6th, 10am Pacific Time, “How to leverage scorecards for accurate risk management”
Webinar, multiple speakers including James, sponsored by ILOG
- August 19th, 8:30am Pacific Time, Reinventing BI with Real-Time Analytics: Embedding Analytics into Business Processes
Presentation, Neil, part of the TDWI Executive Summit
- September 21st-23rd, InfoCentricity Xeno User Conference
James will be speaking, details TBD
- October 8th, 3pm European Time, “Decision Services: A pattern for smarter service-oriented systems”
Presentation, James, part of the SOA Symposium, Amersterdam.
- October 12th-16th, Teradata Partner Conference
Neil will be participating in a panel discussion and/or speaking, details TBD
- October 26th, 2:30 Eastern Time, “Succeeding as a Decision-Centric Organization”
Tutorial, James and Neil, part of the EDM Summit
- October 29th, 9:00 Eastern Time, “Competing on Decisions”
Keynote, James and Neil, part of the EDM Summit
Drop us a line if you are going to be attending any of these and want to meet.