Welcome to the Smart (Enough) Systems blog. This page is designed to help you navigate the blog and maximize the value you get from it.
- First things, first. If you liked the post you found, why not subscribe to the blog? You can use RSS () or by Email
- If you don’t already own the book, why not buy it from amazon.com?
- Now you’re subscribed, why not comment on the post you found? All the pages have a comment box at the bottom. You can enter URLs and they will be converted, you can also enter basic HTML, like links and bold, and all comments are held for moderation. If you are a blogger, each post also has a trackback URL allowing you to track back to the post that caught your eye.
- I read a lot of blogs and generally add those of people who comment to my blogroll (which you can check out here thanks to Bloglines)
- The right hand column has links for subscribing by RSS or email, lists of recent posts and comments.
- The left hand column has recent series, a hierarchical list of categories and some archive links
- Category and archive pages display title and summary only so that more of the posts can be seen on each page. Just click on a post to read it.
- You can follow my twitter feed jamet123
Check back for news on planned editorial calendars and more. Please email me if you have comments or suggestions – email@example.com