It’s been a while since I posted a job but BenjaminBaer@fico.com has an open spot if you are interested in marketing decision management technology.– James
Director, Portfolio Marketing (Decision Management – Decision Technologies)
Are you looking for a career where you can orchestrate, execute and support the go-to-market strategies for FICO’s platform, products, and solutions? Then look no further – the Portfolio Marketing role is for you.
FICO’s Decision Management practice represents our core set of cloud-ready, platform technologies for FICO’s B2B offerings for financial services, and insurance, as well as other industries across the globe. As Director of Portfolio Marketing, you’ll be responsible for the messaging, positioning, and enablement of FICO’s products and solutions, and for driving the strategy for integrated campaign management. This position focuses on FICO’s core decision technologies including FICO Blaze Advisor/Decision Modeler, Strategy Director, and Decision Central, which are all essential to businesses seeking to transform through centralized decisioning, operationalizing AI, and other decision-centric strategies.
What You’ll Contribute
- Design and validate the business plan for bringing FICO’s portfolio, capabilities, and product/solutions to market. Articulate FICO’s decision technology value proposition in the context of broader FICO initiatives, as well as contextually within specific customer industries or solutions (working collaborative with Risk and other teams as appropriate).
- Craft positioning, messaging and value propositions that resonate with specific audiences. Understand influencer and buyer personas and how they buy, to inform campaigns, content, and innovation. Prioritize and localize messaging for specific regions and industry impact. Create content that is reflective of positioning and messaging, and that maps to stages of the buyer journey – and that also helps accelerate deals.
- Engage with multiple constituents – field marketing, digital, analyst relations, sales and pre-sales, product management, public relations, community, customer advocacy and partners – to help validate, review, and deploy content for those specific uses.
- Continually validate personas and build out customer journeys for the decision technology product areas, and work with other portfolio marketers to collaborate on efforts that also leverage decision technology (e.g., Platform, Decision Optimization, Auto Finance, Telco, etc.).
- Manage competitive analysis, both at the core product level, as well as FICO’s overall DMS/Platform level (working closely with other DMS portfolio marketers).
- Drive marketing new product introductions and define strategy for content distribution and adoption of our decision technology offerings. Help manage product naming initiatives, track analyst reports that correlate with emerging decision technology and related topics and collect and share market data as it becomes available.
- Working closely with the FICO DMS Community Manager, oversee the ongoing development and expansion of the Decision Technology group in the FICO Community, including developing blogs/vlogs, release content, product and industry pages, and other specific content as it adds value for our extended user and prospect community.
- Develop and execute a plan for developing and delivering product demos, leveraging SMEs such as product managers, pre-sales consultants, and others.
- Grow and defend market share of offerings via knowledge transfer, content, and programs for internal stakeholders – in particular, sales partners.
What We’re Seeking
- BA, BS or MBA in a related field, with at least 10 years of relevant product, solution, and/or portfolio marketing experience.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with a variety of stakeholders, from technical resources to C-level executive management.
- Solid understanding of and experience within any or all of decision management, analytics, data science, and platform technologies.
- Ability to serve as an ambassador and evangelist for decision technologies with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to rapidly brainstorm and develop content, often under tight time constraints, for a variety of uses.
- Proven ability to rapidly shift directions when business priorities change, and also consistently rebalance work priorities to ensure tight alignment with other constituents.
- Software skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Camtasia and Salesforce.