|September 21, 2017|
|7:00 am||to||9:00 am|
I am speaking at an event in Switzerland, September 21 at 4pm CET at the Swiss Exchange in Zurich. I am talking about Successful digitalization and automation in the financial and insurance industry:
State-of-the-art methodical approaches help companies succeed at digital transformation. Besides efficient IT architecture concepts, the Decision Model and Notation (DMN) standard plays an increasing role in digitalization and automation projects. Join our after work event in Zurich, Switzerland, to exchange with colleagues and to catch up on some key topics from the financial and insurance industry:
- Introduction to the DMN standard by Decision Management specialist James Taylor
- What is DMN?
- How is a DMN-led business rules project different?
- What are the benefits of using DMN in financial services?
- How can organizations adopt DMN effectively?
- Best Practices from the financial and insurance industry
- Exchange with colleagues from leading banks and insurers
This event is being hosted by Actico and you can get more information here.