DecisionCAMP 2017 is coming up July 11-14, 2017 at Birkbeck College, University of London. This is going to be a great opportunity to learn about decision modeling, the Decision Model and Notation (DMN) standard and related topics. In fact the week is full of great things to do if you are in London or can make it there:
- First up you could attend the Decision Modeling Masterclass Jan Purchase and I are putting on July 11.
This runs all day on Tuesday, July 11. This is aimed at practitioners of decision modeling and those that are considering introducing, or preparing to introduce, it to their organization who want to learn some critical tips and approaches that Jan and I have proven on our projects.
- DecisionCAMP has a pre-conference “All About DMN” day on Wednesday July 12 for those interested in the standard and its ongoing evolution.
- DecisionCAMP itself runs Thursday July 13 and Friday July 14 and has a great program. Specifically:
- I am co-presenting with Jan Purchase at DecisionCAMP 2017 – Mind the Gap-Lessons Learned in the Application of DMN to Large Projects – at 10:15am, Thursday July 13
- I am presenting at DecisionCAMP 2017 – The Role of Decision Models in Analytic Excellence – at 11:25am, Thursday July 14