|July 11, 2017|
I am co-hosting a Decision Modeling Masterclass in association with DecisionCAMP 2017, 11 July 2017 in London with Jan Purchase, with whom I wrote “Real World Decision Modeling with DMN”.
Decision modeling with the Decision Model and Notation (DMN) standard is fast becoming the definitive approach for sustained business engagement, improved traceability and flexible and analytic enterprise applications. This workshop will drill into five key aspects of decision modeling, sharing best practices and tips from real projects to help develop your decision modeling and DMN skills. Time will also be set aside to talk about the topics you care about – attendees can submit questions or topics in advance and time is reserved in the schedule to answer these questions and make suggestions in response. Plus you get a great opportunity to interact with your peers in the decision modeling community.
The event is aimed at practitioners of decision modeling and those that are considering introducing, or preparing to introduce, it to their organization. Delegates from all business domains are welcome. Every delegate should have at least some exposure to the concepts of the decision model and notation (DMN) although they need not be experts or experienced modelers.
You will learn:
- How to Make it Happen: the key corporate objections to using decision modeling and how to overcome them
- Important Lessons from Successful Projects: how to maximize the benefits of decision modeling to deliver tangible business benefits
- The Pitfalls to Avoid: the top 3 mistakes and how to avoid them
- How to Deliver Value Early and Continuously: an agile (and Agile) method for decision modeling
- Techniques for Promoting Technology Integration: how to use decision modeling to integrate decision technologies – BRMS, advanced analytics and more
- Answers to their Own Questions: pose a question when you register or anytime before the event and we will address it in the masterclass
Register before the end of March for a great Super Early Bird rate!