|September 27, 2016|
I am pleased to be the instructor for the upcoming BPMInstitute.org Decision Modeling with DMN course. This course is schedule is take place at the Hilton Arlington on Tuesday, September 27 and is part of a 4-day training event hosted by BPMInsittute.org.
In this course I will discuss the primary goal of DMN, which is to provide a standard notation that is readily understandable by all business stakeholders. Plus, we will explore how DMN serves as a common language to bridge the communication gap that frequently occurs between business process design and business rules implementation. By attending , you will:
- Learn a structured approach to using DMN
- Understand the value that DMN brings to business process and business rules projects
- Understand the opportunities and challenges of adopting DMN
- Learn the semantics of the DMN shapes and how best to use them
- Explore best practices for using DMN to model decisions
- Enhanced Knowledge with hands-on practice of using Cloud-based software tool
As the instructor, I am happy to extend my personal course discount of 15% off my course or any of the courses being offered by BPMInstitute.org in Arlington. All you have to do is mention code DMNJT15 when you register by September 19. >> view all the courses taking place.
Please note, this discount is valid for new registrations only. Again, more details and registration here.