Table of contents for IBM IMPACT 2014
- Mobile and Cloud at #IBMIMPACT 2014
- More on mobile at #IBMIMPACT 2014
- Made with IBM Keynote #IBMIMPACT 2014
- The Mobile Enterprise: Driving the Need for Better Decisions #IBMIMPACT 2014
- A cloud panel at #IBMIMPACT 2014
- Data Technical Panel at #IBMIMPACT 2014
- IBM General Managers Panel #IBMIMPACT 2014
- Smarter Process Update #IBMIMPACT 2014
- Predictive Analytics and Decision Management Video Interview #IBMIMPACT 2014
I just presented on The Mobile Enterprise: Driving the Need for Better Decisions & Smarter Processes.
Here are the slides:
The consumerization of technology in enterprises, increasingly mobile employees and the demands of more social, mobile and connected consumers are putting increased pressure on enterprises. Adopting mobile management and development technologies is part of the solution, allowing organizations to develop new interfaces and to manage the range of devices connecting to their systems. However the back-end systems supporting these mobile devices must also change. Because mobile users need answers not data, because the systems they access must personalize their response based on user and location, because these responses must be real-time and yet also analytic, mobile forces a new kind of back end system to be developed – one that makes better decisions and drives smarter processes. Decision Management is central to delivering such systems.
A presentation from IMPACT 2014
Don’t forget to stay in touch with our Mobile research by signing up for our newsletter.