Table of contents for A Decision-Centric Organization
- A decision-centric organization
- Decision-centric organizations focus on decisions
- Other characteristics of decision-centric organizations
- A decision-centric platform focuses on decisions
- A decision-centric platform supports automation
- A decision-centric platform integrates case management
- A decision-centric platform delivers traceability
- A decision-centric platform supports collaboration
Syndicated from ebizQ
This week I am discussing the characteristics of a decision-centric platform.
Decision-centric organizations try to automate decisions where possible so any platform must allow the automation of decisions. Plugging decisions into high throughput, rapid response, transactional systems must be possible and real-time decision making supported. In addition the platform must provide automated support for those decisions that are deferred to humans, it cannot simply abdicate responsibility for manual decisions.