Table of contents for A Decision-Centric Organization
- A decision-centric organization
- Decision-centric organizations focus on decisions
- Other characteristics of decision-centric organizations
- A decision-centric platform focuses on decisions
- A decision-centric platform supports automation
- A decision-centric platform integrates case management
- A decision-centric platform delivers traceability
- A decision-centric platform supports collaboration
Syndicated from ebizQ
This week I am discussing the characteristics of a decision-centric platform.
First and foremost a suitable platform must focus on decisions. It must support the definition of the decisions involved in running a business separate from the processes and functions that are involved. It should allow the business logic, the rules or semantics, of these decisions to be specified clearly and precisely and it must allow the management of this logic across multiple decisions.