Table of contents for Gartner BPM 2009
- BPM Optimization and Simulation
- Bare essentials of making rules work
- Survive, thrive and capitalize with BPM
- Advanced decisioning for process excellence
- Business Agility Now!
- Dynamic BPM and agility
- Business Rules Management – the misunderstood partner to process
- Enhancing BPM with Business Rules and Analytics at Air Products
I presented this morning on Advanced decisioning for process excellence and Sandy Kemsley wrote a nice summary over on her blog Column 2 : Advanced decisioning #GartnerBPM.
I gave the session again as a webinar and the recording is available here.
I am going to give the session as a webinar on Thursday of this week (details here) so if you missed it or want to recommend it to a friend, please do so.