My friends at Marketelligent are looking for a head of business development for the US. Marketelligent is a Bangalore-based consulting firm providing a range of analytics services to global clients and across various domains – consumer banking, insurance, telecom, retail, manufacturing, travel, etc. Services provided include simple MIS and reporting all the way to advanced analytics, including segmentation, forecasting and predictive models. They are looking for a senior-level executive to lead the Business Development/Sales function in the US. The position and compensation of the person will depend entirely on his/her experience and ability to close business.
- Be the face of Marketelligent in the US market.
- Generate leads, prepare pitch in association with the execution team, prepare proposals, make presentations and finally close the deal.
- Build a team (depending on the seniority of the person) to spread the reach of Marketelligent services in the US.
- Be part of the Marketelligent management team and advice in all aspects of building and growing the company
- Aggressive and dynamic sales person with top leadership qualities and with a good network in the US
- Minimum of 10 years experience of which at least 3 years should have been in sales of Analytics/KPO in the US market
- Industry Focus: consumer banking, telecom and retail
- Demonstrated capability of having closed medium to large outsourcing deals ($250K+)
Contact Roy K Cherian, CEO firstname.lastname@example.org