Sorry for the late notice. Somehow I missed the first ones so this is now last minute 🙂
How are business rules helping you meet the challenges of a fast-paced world? How are you leveraging decisioning capabilities to run a more agile enterprise? How are you adding intelligence to your business processes? Your colleagues and peers want to know!
This is your last chance to present at the 2009 International Business Rules Forum NOVEMBER 1-5, 2009 — BELLAGIO, LAS VEGAS
Complete the Speaker Submission form
Join us this year to share how business rules have helped your organization gain agility. Our three co-located Conferences bring together managers, practitioners and vendors to talk about what works and to provide attendees with a host of practical ideas they can put to use in their own companies. Tell us all about your achievements!
Most of all we want Real-Life Case Studies — by the actual people who undertook them.
Special Focus Areas …
- Business Alignment
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Business Performance Measurement
- Complex Event Management (CEP)
- Business Rules, Decisioning and …
- Meet the Chief Architect – Industry Challenges and Architectural Solutions
CORE TOPIC AREAS
- Business Rules — Best Practices
- Business Initiatives and How Business Rules Support Them
- Achieving Business Agility with the Business Rules Approach
- Business Rules Across the Life Cycle
- Business Rules and Requirements
- Rule Management and Repositories
- Building Business Vocabularies
- Building Decision Services
- Harvesting Business Rules
- Visualizations — Decision Tables & Others
- Using Rules, Rule Techniques & Rule Technologies
- Applying and Using Business Rule Engines (BREs)
- Comparison and Acquisition of Rule Technologies
- Legacy Modernization
- Organizational Change
Enterprise Decision Management (EDM)
- Decisioning Using Rules
- The Importance of Data — Understanding It, Integrating It, Cleaning It and Sharing It
- Applying Data Mining & Predictive Analytics Techniques
- Decision Optimization & Adaptive Control
- Managing Decisions in BPM and SOA
Business Process Management (BPM)
- Engineering Smarter Processes
- How Business Process Modeling and Decisioning Fit Together
- Business Modernization
- Intelligent Performance Measurement
- What Works and What Doesn’t
The 12th annual Business Rules Forum Conference
The 3rd annual Rules Technology Summit
The 2nd annual Enterprise Decision Management (EDM) Summit
THE place to present experience, proven solutions and new innovations for business rules. We bring together companies and experts from diverse industries in a unique and exciting venue to share their experiences.
CALL FOR SPEAKERS SUBMISSION DEADLINE: March 31, 2009 *
To submit your ideas, please complete the Call for Speakers submission form.
Presenters will receive a full complimentary registration to all of our three co-located events, along with RulesExpo.
* Submissions received after the deadline has passed will be held in reserve should any openings arise.
Got a question? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.